Regulatory Enforcement and Examination Roundtable: The View from Federal and State Agencies and Attorneys General on New and Emerging Initiatives, Enforcement Actions, Examination Procedures, and Investigations
Consumer Protection Chief
The Washington State Attorney General’s Office of Consumer Protection
- Assessing the types of investigations and actions that are being brought against financial institutions
- What are the biggest areas of concern for federal agencies and state attorneys general right now?
- Pitfalls to avoid when working with federal agencies and state attorneys general
- What to expect during an examination
- Regulatory enforcement and examination perspectives
- How will the CFPB, the FTC, and other federal agencies coordinate investigations, enforcement actions, and settlements with state agencies and attorneys general?
- Intended impact of Dodd-Frank if it gets repealed and where financial institutions can expect changes
- Effectively responding to investigations