Consumer financial services companies are facing unprecedented regulatory and enforcement scrutiny and mounting litigation, and there is no sign of change coming anytime soon. That is why it is essential that
in-house and outside counsel have a mastery of new class action trends, emerging theories of liability, the latest enforcement actions and regulatory initiatives, and the most effective defense and settlement strategies.
It is with this in mind that American Conference Institute has developed its 28th National Conference on Consumer Finance Litigation & Regulatory Enforcement returning to its New York City east coast location. We have assembled an unparalleled faulty of federal and state regulatory and enforcement officials, senior in-house counsel, renowned federal and state judges, and leading outside counsel who will provide you with expert advice, critical insights, and comprehensive updates on:
- CFPB enforcement trends including the PHH case and rulemaking updates
- The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and reviewing the appeal of the FCC’s order on TCPA
- Debt collection (first and third party) credit reporting and FDCPA amendments
- Residential mortgage servicing rule and disclosure updates, expanding HMDA, foreclosure, and statute of limitation issues
- Consumer finance class action litigation and settlement rends
- Supreme court review of cases in the consumer finance litigation context and assessing the impact of Spokeo
Register now by calling 1-888-224-2480 or by faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563. You can also register online.
The Park Lane Hotel
36 Central Park S. New York, NY 10019
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at the preferential rate of $219/night + taxes. Please note that this rate is will expire March 20, 2017, and is only available until ACI’s block is sold out. Reservations made after this time are subject to hotel availability and rate.
To reserve a room at the discounted rate please book online using the reservation link provided below. Alternately you may call the hotel directly and mention “ACI April”.