CONFERENCE FORMAT CHANGE
We’re Going Virtual!
Due to social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, ACI’s Consumer Finance Class Actions, Litigation & Government Enforcement Actions has changed format from a live, in-person event to an interactive, virtual conference.
The conference will follow a similar schedule and agenda as originally planned.
Consumer lenders are facing unprecedented scrutiny from regulators and borrowers alike.
From loan servicing challenges amid mass unemployment to credit reporting requirements under new government programs and a new wave of privacy-related class actions on the horizon, the world of consumer finance is evolving in important ways. Lenders in the student loan, auto finance, credit card, mortgage, and personal loan spaces are forced to meet new legislative and regulatory demands and defend against new litigation and enforcement actions.
ACI’s 32nd Annual Advanced Forum on Consumer Finance Class Actions, Litigation & Government Enforcement Actions returns this year to help you make sense of these sudden developments, understand how they will impact you or your clients, and successfully manage the surge of COVID-19-related disputes that is likely to arise.
For information on our agenda, speakers, CLE accreditation and more, download the brochure.DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
Some of the highlights of next year’s conference include:
- In-House Counsel Insights on Managing the Latest Consumer Finance Claims, Class Actions, Compliance Challenges and Enforcement Actions and Exams
- Recent Investigations, Enforcement, and Litigation Trends and What’s on the Horizon
- The Long-Awaited Arrival of Proposed Debt Collection Rules and Their Impact on the Financial Services Industry
- The Changing Role of the CFPB and Increased State Involvement And much much more!
Past Attending Companies Include
- RSM US LLP
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Analytics Consulting
- Arent Fox LLP
- Bank of America
- Buckley LLP
- Burr & Forman LLP
- California Department of Business
- Capital One
- Citizens Financial Group Inc
- Consumers Reports
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Digital Federal Credit Union
- Discover Financial Services
- Doll Amir & Eley LLP
- Edelson PC
- Elevate Credit Inc.
- Enova International Inc
- Federal Trade Commission
- GM Financial
- Goldberg Kohn
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Gunster, Yoakley & Stewart, P.A.
- Hudson Cook LLP
- Integra Credit
- JPMorgan Chase
- K&L Gates LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- KCC Class Action Services
- Lane Powell PC
- Locke Lord LLP
- Manatt Phelps & Phillips LLP
- Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General
- McGlinchey Stafford PLLC
- Office of the Illinois Attorney General
- Oportun Inc
- Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General
- Pierce Atwood LLP
- Popular Inc
- Republic Bank & Trust Company
- Risk Settlements
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP
- Southwest Credit Systems LP
- Stites & Harbison PLLC
- Trans Union Corporation
- Venable LLP
- Washington State Attorney General’s Office
- Wells Fargo
ACI is pleased to offer complimentary attendance to the 32nd Advanced Forum on Consumer Finance Class Actions, Litigation & Government Enforcement Actions (September 22-23) for delegates registering for the 27th Annual National Forum on Residential Mortgage Regulatory Enforcement & Litigation (November 17-18).