We have rescheduled this event due to the aftermath of the government shutdown.
We are pleased to announce that the conference will be held on May 29-30 with the pre-conference workshops on May 28.
ACI is excited to return to Washington, D.C. with our one-of-a-kind, interactive forum where stakeholders can gather with peers, discuss challenges, and walk away with tailored strategies for overcoming these challenges.
Federal and state authorities continue to go after opioid manufacturers, distributors, pharmacies, pharmacists, physicians, nurses, and every entity that forms a link in the supply chain, with relentless pursuit. Now is the time to ensure you are best prepared to respond and minimize potential risk so you are ready when your company/client is targeted.
ACI’s Summit on Controlled Substances is your opportunity to gather and network with your peers and discuss effective strategies you can implement to properly respond to investigations and assist with combating the opioid abuse epidemic.
Featuring tailored solutions to the many challenges such as:
- Understanding your responsibility and ensuring compliance with the evolving Know Your Customer and Suspicious Order Monitoring requirements
- Appreciating the ramifications of recent state and federal enforcement actions
- Tracking the MDL and related litigations and the resulting industry effects
- Organizing and preparing for a DEA facility inspection and avoiding fines
- Assessing your internal policies and making the proper adjustments in light of DEA’s Final Controlled Substances Quotas Regulation
Here’s what some of our attendees had to say about our inaugural event:
“This conference was spot on with the issues we are facing everyday.” Amy D’Anna Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
“It was great to hear from current and former industry leaders and experts from DEA, US AG offices, FDA, etc. Hearing about the current events and upcoming trends/expectations was valuable.” Jaime McDermott Kroger Health
“As the Director of Compliance for IPC, I was extremely pleased with last year’s speakers and the insight they provided into the latest controlled substance regulations.” Brian Rucker Independent Pharmacy Cooperative