Our 2023 Event has Concluded
For those who attended, thank you for an incredible event. We are looking forward to returning in March 2024.
Attend ACI’s 11th Annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Cosmetics and Personal Care Products to ensure you receive timely advice from our prestigious faculty of government officials, consumer protection advocates, leading in-house counsel, and premier law firm attorneys.
2023 event highlights included:
- Spotlight Sessions Analyzing the Modernization of Cosmetics Regulation Act of 2022 (MoCRA)
- AI & The Metaverse in Beauty: Exploring the use of new technologies in selling and marketing cosmetics
- Addressing ESG concerns and compliance procedures
- Examining PFAS-related concerns through current and proposed regulations for manufacturing, packaging and distribution
- Cosmetics vs. Drug vs. Medical Devices in The Aesthetic Market: Examining where the overlap happens from a legal and regulatory perspective
- Updates on the Monograph reform
- Advertising and social media usage and influencer/endorser guidelines
2023 CONFERENCE CO-CHAIRS
Locke Lord LLP
Global Marketing Counsel
Estée Lauder Companies
2023 KEYNOTES FROM THE FDA AND FTC
Linda M. Katz, M.D., M.P.H.
Director, Office of Cosmetics and Colors
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
FTC, Advertising Division
“Extremely informative with top notch panelists from all facets of the industry. Highly recommend!”
“Brought together a well informed bright group of people where you could learn from one another.”
“The choice of hot topics allowed for great discussions between speakers and participants.”
“Good presentations by subject matter experts on a wide variety of regulatory matters in the cosmetic world.”