Virtual Conference On-Demand
Cosmetics & Personal Care Products
March 2021Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
ACI’s 9th Annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Cosmetics and Personal Care Products took place March 23, 2021. Key highlights include:
- An Analysis of Proposed Federal and State Legislation and Regulation Impacting the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industries
- Focus on Monograph Reform under the CARES Act: Understanding What this Means for the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industries
- Spotlight on California Specific Reforms on Privacy and Ingredient Safety – What Every Cosmetics Industry Lawyer Needs to Know?
- An International Perspective on the Use of CBD Hemp Oil in the Cosmetics and Personal Care Space: Imports, Exports, and Domestic Concerns
- Balancing Consumer Demand for Clean Beauty, Sustainability, and Natural Products Against Potential Liabilities Clean Beauty and Sustainability
- Claims Substantiation: Establishing Proofs and Avoiding Misrepresentation
- The Class Action and Prop 65 Litigation Outlook for Cosmetics: Forecasting the Next Wave of Activity
- IP Protections and Anti-Counterfeiting Assurances for Cosmetic Products
- International Affairs Think Tank: Navigating Tariffs and Treaties for Successful Cosmetic Product Entry Throughout the Globe