Developments with Cyber Liability Litigation, Handling Privacy Class Actions in Light of Spokeo Decision, and Recent Developments in Cyber Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Latest in the types of cases that are being seen
- What arguments are being put forth?
- How are courts applying Spokeo?
- What are the next steps courts are taking on a procedural side? On a substantive side, is this decision barring Plaintiffs from bringing class actions the way Defendants thought it might or is there no effect on litigation at all?
- State Bank of Bellingham v. BancInsure, Inc.
- Travelers Indemnity Co. v. Portal Healthcare Solutions
- Apache Corporation v. Great American Insurance Co.
- New Hotel Monteleone, LLC v. Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London