Developments with Cyber Liability Litigation, Handling Privacy Class Actions in Light of Spokeo Decision, and Recent Developments in Cyber Insurance Coverage Litigation
What is it about?
- Latest in the types of cases that are being seen
- What arguments are being put forth?
- How are courts applying Spokeo?
- What are the next steps courts are taking on a procedural side? On a substantive side, is this decision barring Plaintiffs from bringing class actions the way Defendants thought it might or is there no effect on litigation at all?
Recent developments in cyber insurance coverage litigation and their potential impact on available coverage for companies
- State Bank of Bellingham v. BancInsure, Inc.
- Travelers Indemnity Co. v. Portal Healthcare Solutions
- Apache Corporation v. Great American Insurance Co.
- New Hotel Monteleone, LLC v. Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London