The PHI Breach: Preparing to Deal with a PHI Breach, Ways of Preventing It, and a Brief Examination of the Phase 2 of the OCR HIPAA Audit Program
What is it about?
- Preparing to deal with a PHI breach
- How does one respond to a PHI breach?
- What are the legal, underwriting, and coverage issues with a PHI breach?
- Role of the HHS’ Office of the Civil Rights with respect to a PHI breach
- Are there any effective ways of preventing this sort of a breach?
- OCR’s next phase of audits of covered entities and their business associates
- What has been the experience so far and best practices