IN-HOUSE THINK TANK: SOCIAL ENGINEERING AND EMPLOYEE TRAINING, THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ROLE IN COMPLIANCE, UPDATE ON CYBER THREAT SHARING LEGISLATION, GOVERNANCE AND BUDGETING
- Board Level Communication and the Enforcement of the Self-Regulatory Principles
- What role should the Board of Directors play in ensuring compliance? What are regulators expecting from boards?
- What to focus on during annual/quarterly privacy review process
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act: how are companies dealing with the increased use of texting for communications with consumers in light of increasing regulatory enforcement and class action litigation risks under the TCPA?
- How much “due diligence” is required for a decision to be considered “reasonable” in making the decision not to notify?
- Finding the balance between using customer data and conserving customer privacy
- Voluntary sharing of information with government agencies
- To what extent do new laws and regulations limit the circumstances under which a company will be liable?
- What strategies have companies employed to make themselves feel comfortable with sharing information, while remaining compliant?