The premier data breach and privacy litigation & enforcement conference is led by an unparalleled faculty of in-house counsel, federal judges, and the top outside counsel plaintiff and defense litigators and firms.
Data breach and privacy litigation cases are now more common than ever and there seems to be no slowing down. Class action suits are ramping up as new classes of plaintiffs are found after another breach is reported. Litigators face an uphill battle when defending and managing data breaches, class action law suits, privacy litigation, and responding to government enforcement actions.
Now, more than ever, there is simply no room for error in these cases. In response, American Conference Institute brings you its 2nd National Forum on Data Breach and Privacy Litigation & Enforcement.
Attendees will gain insight and learn from the nation’s leading jurists and government agencies, in house counsel from companies across the country, and top plaintiff and defense litigators who are in the trenches daily.
In addition to unparalleled networking opportunities, ACI’s Data Breach and Privacy Litigation and Enforcement conference will provide attendees with the latest insights and expert advice from our exceptional faculty including on:
- Class actions: data privacy & security breach case law, trends in key jurisdictions and circuit court rulings
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and related case law claims
- Attorney/client privilege issues arising out of breach notification
- Cyber & data risk insurance and related litigation issues and coverage disputes including the Travelers decision
- Ransomware litigation: data breach notification issues, key jurisdictional differences, and cyber coverage issues
- Business to business litigation: vendor litigation, service provider litigation, and examining the ecosystem of payment card breaches
- Global impact of data breaches: finalization of the General Data Protection Regulation and managing cross border information
- Big data: opportunity, challenges, and regulatory scrutiny
BE SURE TO ALSO BOOK FOR THE WORKSHOP:
Information Governance and Data Management: Your Complete Guide
This event will fill up quickly, so register now by calling 1-888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563, or registering online.
88 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016
The American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. Please contact the hotel directly and mention “ACI’s Data Breach” conference to receive this rate or you can book a room online using the link provided below.