The premier data breach and privacy litigation & enforcement conference is led by an unparalleled faculty of in-house counsel, federal judges, and the top outside counsel plaintiff and defense litigators and firms.
Data breach and privacy litigation cases are now more common than ever and there seems to be no slowing down. Class action suits are ramping up as new classes of plaintiffs are found after another breach is reported. Litigators face an uphill battle when defending data breaches, class action law suits, privacy litigation, and responding to government enforcement actions.
Now, more than ever, there is simply no room for error in litigating these cases. In response, American Conference Institute brings you its 3rd National Forum on Data breach and Privacy Litigation & Enforcement. Attendees will gain insight and learn from the nation’s leading jurists, in house counsel from companies across the country, and top plaintiff and defense litigators who are in the trenches daily.
In addition to unparalleled networking opportunities, ACI’s Data Breach and Privacy Litigation and Enforcement conference will provide attendees with the latest insights and expert advice from our exceptional faculty including on:
- Class Actions: Data Privacy & Security Breach Case Law, Trends in Key Jurisdictions and Circuit Court Rulings and How the Spokeo and PF Chang Decisions Will Change the Landscape
- Responding to and Evaluating Claims Involving the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Related Case Law Claims:
- Bio-Metric Litigation Over the Collection of Information from Fingerprint, Facial Recognition and Voice
- Ransomware Litigation: Data Breach Notification Issues, Key Jurisdictional Differences, and Cyber Coverage Issues
- Cyber & Data Risk Insurance and Its Related Litigation Issues and Coverage Disputes
- Attorney/Client Privilege Issues Arising out of Breach Notification including Attorney’s Ethical Duties When Clients Seek Advice During a Breach
- Global Considerations for Data Breaches: GDPR, EU/US Privacy Shield and more
- Big Data: Privacy/Security challenges, regulatory scrutiny and opportunity
The Union League of Philadelphia
140 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Dress Code: The League's Dress Code requires Business Casual Attire for ladies and gentlemen. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt and slacks; turtleneck and mock turtleneck shirts may be worn when accompanied by a suit jacket or sport coat. The League reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone not adhering to the dress code
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at the preferential rate of $239/night + taxes. Please note that this rate is will expire March 7, 2017, and is only available until ACI’s block is sold out. Reservations made after this time are subject to hotel availability and rate.
To reserve a room at the discounted rate please book online using the reservation link provided below. Alternately you may call the hotel directly and mention “ACI Data Breach”.