ACI, the company that brings you leading litigation events in the substantive areas of employment law, products liability, toxic tort, securities, consumer fraud, and civil rights now brings you its 2nd Cross-Industry and Interdisciplinary Summit on Defending and Managing Complex Class Actions:This year’s agenda has been designed to provide you with strategic advice, critical insights, and comprehensive updates, including discussion on:
- Class Action Development Round-Up by Key Industry
- Article III Standing and Class Certification Post-Spokeo
- The Use of Representative or Statistical Evidence to Substantiate Class Claims Post-Tyson Foods v. Bouaphakeo
- Strategies for Stopping Class Actions Before They Start
- Winning Arbitration Strategies for Class Action Litigators and the Future of Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements
- Top Strategies for Securing Class Settlement Approval in the Face of Intense Judicial Scrutiny
- Approaching the Hot Button Issue of Class Action Ascertainability in Your Case and Defeating the “Fail Safe” Class Definition
- Examining the Potential Implications of the Supreme Court Decision in Microsoft v. Baker
- Effective Discovery Strategies in Class Action Litigation: Managing Data, Overcoming Challenges of E-Discovery, the Use of Survey Evidence and Beyond
- The Expanding Proliferation of Class Action Multi-District Litigation
- Tackling Unique Ethical Considerations in Class Action Litigation (1 Ethics Credit)
Register today to ensure your place by calling 888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 877-927-1563 or registering online.
The Park Lane Hotel
36 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. Please contact the Park Lane Hotel directly at (800) 221-4982 and mention the “ACI April Litigation” conference to receive his rate.