Examining the industry’s current political, legislative, and regulatory environment.
American Conference Institute (ACI) together with the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) invite you to attend ACI’s 7th Annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Dietary Supplements.
This “must-attend” event for the legal, regulatory and compliance stakeholders of the dietary supplement industry will not only provide “state of the union updates”, but also allow for the opportunity to discuss and assess the politics and policy shaping the industry’s current political, legislative, and regulatory atmosphere.
Sessions and topics for this year’s agenda will include:
- Debating the Risks and Benefits of a Mandatory Product Registry
- Regulation by Retail: Assessing the Challenges of Retailer-Imposed Quality Standards
- A Legal Pathway for Hemp-Derived CBD in Food and Dietary Supplements
- Focus on China: Understanding the Far-Reaching Implications of Tariffs and Trade Wars
- The Unique Legal Challenges Presented by Probiotics
- Growing Class Action Activity on Product Claims
- Prop 65: New Warnings, New Chemicals, New Frontiers
- Certificates of Free Sale
- The Rise of E-Commerce & Social Media Marketing: Understanding Potential Risks and Exposures
- Personalization of Dietary Supplements
- Limiting Legal Risk When Marketing Supplements to Healthcare Practitioners
This year’s agenda is currently under development. In the meantime, if you are interested in receiving updates regarding the speakers and agenda for this event, please join our mailing list.
Please join us at this industry-leading event which will once again be co-chaired by:
President & CEO
Council for Responsible Nutrition
Sidley Austin LLP
Register today for the industry’s premier and most comprehensive legal, regulatory and compliance forum on Dietary Supplements by calling 1-888-224-2480 or booking online.
The InterContinental New York Times Square
Address: 300 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
Phone: (866) 875-1975