International Commercialization of Dietary Supplements: Compliance with Legal and Regulatory Obligations in the Trump Era
What is it about?
(Registration Begins at 8:30 am)
China trade wars, the fate of NAFTA, and Brexit will all have a profound effect on international business, imports, and exports. The dietary supplement industry is not immune to these international challenges.
As such, dietary supplement manufacturers must have at the very least a working knowledge of product commercialization in international markets, as well as the various laws, treaties, and tariffs that control and influence trade.
In this master class, our speakers will help you understand how to commercialize your product in foreign markets while remaining compliant with applicable laws, customs, tariff, and international trade regulations. Our workshop speakers will help you understand this market and ensure you are prepared for a successful entry.
Points of discussion will include:
- Preparing strategies and devising plans for product entry into foreign countries
- Analyzing applicable treaties, tariffs, and international trade laws to ensure compliance
- Understanding the foreign registration process and applicable agencies in different countries to ensure the product can be introduced into the foreign market
- Preparing for premarket approval and notification systems
- Assessing commercial viability for dietary supplements in the foreign market
* Lunch provided for speakers and attendees for Post-Conference Workshops A & B