Wednesday, May 27 • 1:00 – 2:00 PM EDTRegister for Webinar
Complimentary Webinar Highlights:
American Conference Institute (ACI) and Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) are pleased to present this complimentary webinar with top industry leaders!
FDA first raised the concept of Master Files for dietary supplements in its 2016 revised NDI Guidance. The agency views master files as a tool to promote better compliance with NDI notification requirements. Ingredient manufacturers view them as a needed incentive to protect investments in technology and innovation.
Supplement marketers anticipate that master files will provide clarity on NDI filing requirements and allow for abbreviated NDI filings for finished products using the same, already notified ingredients. Can this one tool satisfy all expectation?
We invite you to join us for this timely discussion that will address such matters as:
- What will a new dietary ingredient master file look like?
- How will a master file protect and incentivize innovation?
- How will they promote greater product safety for consumers?
- How will master files encourage proper NDI notification?
- Can master file owners license their intellectual property to their customers?