ACI is pleased to bring you its critically acclaimed program on Digital Advertising Compliance: Social Media, Sweepstakes & Promotions on October 20-21 in New York, NY. Designed from industry input, this exciting program features several new topics and will help you obtain a greater understanding of the legal and regulatory challenges impacting digital advertising, sweepstakes, and promotions.
Furthermore, BIA/Kelsey predicts that revenues from social media advertising will grow to $15 billion in 2018, representing a growth from $8.4 billion in 2014. Given the dramatic growth, it is imperative that anyone working in this space obtain a comprehensive understanding how to successfully navigate the regulatory and business pitfalls.
New sessions this year include:
- Understanding when you can repost UGC in real time without infringing on IP rights
- Determining how to offensively stop a competitor’s false or misleading marketing campaign
- Identifying the privacy and security challenges with sweepstakes and promotions on social media
- Developing a global marketing campaign that complies with international rules on sweepstakes and promotions
- A government and industry roundtable to foster a candid discussion between top federal and state regulators on how build a compliant social media marketing campaign
- Exploring the unique legal issues with fantasy sports and advertising
The 4th annual program will provide you with many opportunities to network with an esteemed faculty and learn from top brands who will share how you can:
- Comprehend how native advertising can get your brand in trouble
- Weigh the benefits and risks of implementing gamification on social media
- Establish a COPPA-compliant sweepstakes and promotions rule drafting
- Ensure that all material connections and endorsements are disclosed, even in a hashtag or mobile apps
Don’t forget to sign up for the interactive workshop which will help you develop a sweepstakes or promotion on your favorite social media platform:
- “Many Will Enter, Few Will Win:” Developing Best Practices for Sweepstakes and Promotions Rule Drafting
Hear what attendees have said about the Digital Advertising Compliance conference in previous years:
- “Very interesting, learned about new services I was not aware of, interesting to hear opinions from other large companies attorneys.”
- “As a first-time attendee, I found the conference informative and very engaging. I enjoyed the interactive component in the workshops and also appreciated that panelists welcomed questions/comments from the audience.”
- “Thank you for a well thought out presentation.”
- “Great learning experience. Thank you.”
Register today by calling 888-224-2480, or registering online.
For information on sponsoring or exhibiting at this event, please contact Vernon Bratton at [email protected]