ACI is pleased to bring you its critically acclaimed event on Digital Advertising Compliance: Social Media, Sweepstakes & Promotions. Taking place in October in the heart of New York City, this leading program has been developed with industry insights and has been designed to help you obtain a greater understanding of the legal, regulatory, and business challenges impact your social media advertising, sweepstakes, and promotions.
Given that recent studies predict that social media advertising revenues will reach approximately $36 billion by 2017, there is no time to waste to develop practical strategies on how to successfully navigate this rapidly changing environment.
TOP 10 REASONS
Why Anyone Involved in Sweepstakes, Promotions, or Social Media Advertising Must Attend:
- MAKE CONNECTIONS AND NETWORK with senior representatives from the most innovative brands in the nation and the top law firms and ad agencies representing them.
- GAIN best practices at updated sessions on international social media, sweepstakes
guidance, right of publicity, and copyrights for social media advertising.
- NEW focused sessions on privacy considerations, mitigating negative and viral publicity, user reviews, as well as a tutorial on using the newest and emerging forms of social media for marketing.
- FIND OUT how to navigate the murky social media waters by learning from the top brands on what you can and cannot do on social media.
- RECEIVE practical guidance and develop hands-on training on how you can minimize the risk of PR crises and what you can do to manage a crisis when it occurs.
- MAINTAIN the integrity of the sweepstakes, promotion, or contest by ensuring the rules are clearly drafted.
- UNDERSTAND how live video streaming is transforming the social media and mobile
- PARTICIPATE in live polling throughout the conference to help you engage more closely with the distinguished faculty and benchmark your practices against your peers — bring your smart phones!
- EXPLORE how to comply with COPPA to launch kid-friendly promotions.
Don’t forget to attend the popular interactive workshop in order to design a successful sweepstakes, promotion, or contest by drafting clear and enforceable rules:
- “Many Will Enter, Few Will Win:” Developing Best Practices for Sweepstakes and Promotions Rule Drafting
Hear what attendees have said about the Digital Advertising Compliance conference in previous years:
- “Very interesting, learned about new services I was not aware of, interesting to hear opinions from other large company attorneys.”
- “As a first-time attendee, I found the conference informative and very engaging. I enjoyed the interactive component in the workshops and also appreciated that panelists welcomed questions/comments from the audience.”
- “Thank you for a well thought out presentation.”
- “Great learning experience. Thank you.”
Venue & Accommodation
Park Lane Hotel New York
36 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019
1-800-221-4982 or 212-824-3147
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. To book a room at the discounted rate please contact the hotel directly and mention “ACI’s Digital Advertising Compliance Summit”” or you can book a room online using the reservation link provided below.