Practical tools for maintaining legal and regulatory compliance across all digital platforms
ACI is pleased to bring back its critically acclaimed event on Digital Advertising Law and Compliance fully revamped for 2018. Taking place in June in the heart of New York City, this leading program has been developed with industry insights and has been designed to help you obtain a greater understanding of the legal, regulatory, and business challenges impact your advertising on social media and across other digital platforms.
With the transformation of the digital landscape over the past few years and endless new technologies on the horizon, don’t miss this preeminent conference and gain insight from the top practitioners in this complex area of law.
Some of this year’s hottest topics include:
- Successful STRATEGIES FOR CREATING REVIEW PROCESSES to maintain compliance and increase efficiency
- Tools to help you CULTIVATE THE RIGHT INFLUENCER AGREEMENTS for your organization
- Skills to ANALYZE when and how you need to comply with GDPR REQUIREMENTS
- Tips for IDENTIFYING POTENTIAL PR PROBLEMS and how to evade or mitigate them
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- MAKE CONNECTIONS AND NETWORK with senior representatives from the most innovative brands in the nation and the top law firms and ad agencies representing them.
- GAIN best practices at updated sessions on collaborating with influencers, global laws and regulations, and handling new or less regulated social media platforms.
- NEW focused sessions on GDPR considerations, publisher liability, ad placement transparency, and the future of digital advertising.
- RECEIVE practical guidance and develop hands-on training on how you can minimize the risk of PR crises and what you can do to manage a crisis when it occurs.
Marketing & Product Counsel
Blue Apron (New York, NY)
Dell (Austin, TX)
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
Federal Trade Commission
Group Nine Media
Viral Nation Inc.
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date with new announcement on speakers and agenda.
Register now by calling 888-224-2480 or Online .
Hear what attendees have said about the Digital Advertising conference in previous years:
“Very interesting, learned about new services I was not aware of, interesting to hear opinions from other large company attorneys.”
“As a first-time attendee, I found the conference informative and very engaging. I enjoyed the interactive component in the workshops and also appreciated that panelists welcomed questions/comments from the audience.”
“Thank you for a well thought out presentation.”
“Great learning experience. Thank you.”
For sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Tel: 212-352-3220 ext. 5242
For media partnership opportunities please contact:
Tel: 212-352-3220 ext. 5538
For questions about this year’s program/content, or information on how you can speak next year please contact:
Tel: 212.352.3220 ext. 5508