Attracting intensified scrutiny from key regulators, including OFAC, FinCen, DFS, DOJ, SEC and CFTC.
2023 Expert Speakers Included:
Chief, Crypto Asset and Cyber Unit
Division of Enforcement U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Policy Chief, Compliance Division
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Tara La Morte
Co-Chief, Money Laundering &
Transnational Criminal Enterprises Unit,
Asset Forfeiture Coordinator
U.S. Attorney’s Office, Southern District of NY
Senior Deputy Superintendent – Consumer Protection and
New York State Department of Financial Services
With so many new, emerging risks coming to the forefront, ACI is excited to announce our 3rd Annual Forum on Digital Assets Compliance:
- Unravelling Increased Regulatory Oversight
- AML and Sanctions Compliance Best Practices
- Travel Rule and the TRUST Coalition
- International Developments: Crypto Regulatory Developments in EU, Singapore, UAE and UK
- Trends in Litigation: How to Prepare for the Current and Emerging Litigation in the Crypto Space
- Pilot Programs, Test Cases and New Products: How to Prioritize Compliance from the Start
- Role of Financial Institutions in Crypto
- Lessons Learned from Recent Enforcement Action
Join an esteemed faculty of government officials, crypto companies, exchanges and blockchains, along with AML and sanctions experts as they address the most pressing developments and high stakes issues coming across your desk.
Don’t miss out on the one forum that focuses on real-world compliance takeaways for your work after the event! Ensure that you connect with this burgeoning community for critically important best practices for the path forward.