The Digital Assets industry, including cryptocurrency and NFTs, is rapidly growing – and attracting intensified scrutiny from key regulators, including OFAC, FinCen, DFS, DOJ, along with Biden’s new Executive Order.
With so many new, emerging risks coming to the forefront, ACI is excited to announce our inaugural Forum on Digital Assets Compliance: AML, Sanctions & Fraud. Unlike other conferences, this highly anticipated event stands apart because it is focused only on AML, Sanctions and Fraud and provide in-depth coverage on compliance.
Topics to be covered include:
- Top 5 Challenges for Digital Asset Compliance
- AML Best Practices Onboarding New Customers and KYC
- Developing an Effective AML & Sanctions Program
- Sanctions Screening Best Practices
- Lessons Learned from Recent Enforcement Actions
- Fraud Prevention: Crypto and Sanctions Evasions
- Relationship of Financial Services and the Crypto Industry
- NFT Compliance Challenges
Join an esteemed faculty of government officials, crypto companies, exchanges and blockchains, along with AML and sanctions experts as they address the most pressing developments and high stakes issues coming across your desk.
Don’t miss out on the one forum that focuses on real-world compliance takeaways for your work after the event! Ensure that you connect with this burgeoning community for critically important best practices for the path forward.