ACI is pleased to introduce its 20th National Forum on Directors & Officers and Management Liability– the premier event for leading brokers, underwriters, claims professionals and attorneys to benchmark coverage, underwriting, and claims strategies. No other event can match the practical and detailed analysis of the entire D&O and Management Liability landscape, including the impact of litigation, regulatory action, and market conditions in today’s tumultuous environment. Sessions include:
- View from Speakers at DOJ and SEC: Cooperation Agreements Tools, Shifts in Corporate Civil and Criminal White Collar Investigations, Prosecuting Corporate Misconduct and Holding Individuals Accountable, and the Impact of It All on D&O
- The Yates Memo and the New Individual Accountability Landscape: An In-Depth Analysis of How the Prosecution of Individuals in Corporate Investigations Will Impact Securities Litigation and Side A D&O Policies
- The D&O and Management Liability Marketplace: The Latest Products, Coverage Issues Including Coverage for Regulatory Investigations, Claims and Underwriting Trends, Predictions for Expanded Coverage Past Traditional Areas, and the Effect of P&C Consolidation and Suits Against Foreign Defendants on D&O
- Developments in Delaware Law Including Disclosure Only Settlements in Merger Objection Cases, Fee-Shifting Bylaws, and Other Issues Impacting the D&O Liability Landscape
- Private and Non-Profit D&O: New Exposures and Concerns, Claims Frequency, Unique and Evolving Claims that Arise, Comparison with Public Company D&O, and Underwriting Issues
- Impact of Legal Trends and Developments in Key Securities Class Actions, Corporate Governance and D&O Claims, Including IPO Litigation and the Effect of the Omnicare Decision
- Shareholder Activism and Derivative Litigation, Including M&A Litigation brought Derivatively, and Side A Implications
- The Latest on Cyber Oversight Needed at the Board Level and Trends in Cyberbreach-Related D&O Cases (Public and Private)
- Achieving Reasonable Expectations and Employing Effective Tactics in a Securities Class Action Mediation
- Closing Deals with Reps and Warranties Insurance: Can This Product Co-Exist with D&O, Plus Trends, Challenges and What’s Next?
- D&O Considerations for Private Equity and Hedge Funds
- D&O in the World of Financial Institutions
Be Sure to also book for the
Pre-Conference Fiduciary Liability Boot Camp
Tuesday, July 26, 2016 | 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.