D&O in the World of Financial Institutions
- 9 years later: has the insurance landscape changed, or are we going back to a pre-crisis type coverage?
- How the onslaught of litigation brought about by the financial crisis has affected FI’s risk management scheme
- Impact of recent changes and developments in policy wordings
- Evaluating current D&O exposures in the post-financial crisis climate
- Are exposures from whistleblower bounties on the rise?
- What types of financial-crisis claims remain?
- What have we learned about underwriting?
- What have we learned about claims management?
- What have we learned about the defense of claims?