Shareholder Activisim and Derivative Litigation, Including M&A Litigation brought Derivatively, and Side A Implications
What is it about?
- Have we seen an increase in shareholder derivative litigation?
- Are shareholder suits unrelated to a securities class action on the rise?
- Characteristics of M&A litigation brought derivatively versus brought as a class action
- Impact of derivative suits on Side A
- Novel strategies to settle derivative suits and the D&O insurance
- Cybersecurity derivative suits