The D&O and Management Liability Marketplace:
Jennifer L. Odrobina Esq., ARM
Assistant Vice President Executive Assurance Claims
Arch Insurance Company
Todd M. Greeley, Esq.
Senior Vice President Executive & Professional Lines
Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
- Evolution of D&O: What’s new in the D&O and management liability marketplace for both public, private and non profit companies?
- Coverage for regulatory investigations: do we need more specific claim definitions, or the evolution of separate insurance products to cover these investigations?
- What coverages are being offered in policies?
- Coverage Considerations; coordination of coverage; relatedness provisions
- What non-traditional areas may be covered in D&O policies? What about TCPA violations? government investigation following a cyber breach? FCPA charges and investigations? Qui Tam/False Claim actions? Fair Labor Standards Act claim? PNP claims? Others?
- What are the current underwriting trends?
- Aligning the policy to match risk profile of the company
- The latest claims issues: evergreen and new
- The effect of consolidation on the D&O market