About the Event
Join us to explore the important topics related to big data and cyber security, as well as the requirements, opportunities, and challenges of using data as an effective and tactical asset to support the federal government, the DoD, and the intelligence community to accomplish their objectives more quickly and efficiently.
Topics the summit will cover include:
- Data Interoperability Leadership: Leading the Intelligence Community (IC) toward rapid data compatibility and sharing
- Data Transformation Strategies: From data acquisition and analysis to secure storage and dissemination
- Data Technology Mastery: Unleashing the potential of Big Data, High-Performance Computing, and Cloud in military operations
- AI/ML Empowering Decisions: Leveraging artificial intelligence for superior information dominance
Keynotes, special presentations and panels will address:
- Build meaningful connections that extend beyond the conference, fostering collaborations, partnerships, and business development opportunities in the field of big data and cyber resilience for defense with key decision-makers from the US DoD, intelligence community, and NATO partners.
- Gain insights into the latest advancements, strategies, and best practices, while having the opportunity to pose questions and engage in discussions with leaders at the forefront of defense technology.
- Witness live demonstrations and hands-on experiences with innovative solutions, providing a firsthand understanding of how these technologies can be applied to enhance big data analytics and cyber resilience in defense operations.
- Benefit from in-depth case studies and real-world examples presented by professionals from the US DoD, IC, and world-leading industry who have successfully implemented big data and cyber resilience strategies in defense scenarios.
About the Defense & National Security Summits Portfolio
ACI’s Series of Defense Events provides a unique opportunity for professionals to learn from experienced military and defense leaders, strategists, and experts, to gain insight into the latest advancements and challenges currently facing the military. Our summits are curated with an aim to provide a platform for experts to engage in meaningful discussions and share their valuable insights and experiences. Through keynote presentations, panel discussions, and interactive workshops, our events will provide attendees with a deep understanding of the strategic thinking required to navigate today’s complex global security environments. Whether you are military personnel, technology company, government agency, and academic institution, attending an ACI event is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable insights, build professional relationships, and shape the future of defense and military capabilities.
For over 40 years in the conference industry, ACI has established itself as a leading conference organizer delivering over 100 events annually. Our conferences are designed to bring together military and defense professionals from around the world to share insights, strategies, and best practices for enhancing national security and defense capabilities. We pride ourselves on providing a highly interactive and collaborative environment that fosters innovation, knowledge-sharing, capability advancement, and the establishment of longstanding partnerships between military personnel, government agencies, and industry.
At ACI, we understand the importance of staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the ever-evolving world of defense and military. Our conferences are curated with an aim to provide a unique platform for experts to engage in meaningful discussions, advance their modernization efforts, share valuable insights, and establish partnerships to achieve strategic and operational requirements.