Assessing How Recent Current Events are Impacting Juror Mindsets, Perceptions and Verdicts in Drug and Device Cases
- Examining how events from this year, such as the pandemic and the recent presidential election, will affect juror mindsets in drug and medical device litigation going forward
- Are jurors viewing big pharma and device companies more favorably since Covid-19?
- Will juries have as big of an appetite to award big damages in the post-Covid 19 recession era?
- Will jurors have more understanding of things like science, epidemiology and causation after watching these things play out each day in the news over the last year? If so, how do we approach dealing with “smarter” juries?
- Strategies for how to shape your statements and narratives to the jury in light of possible new juror perceptions of big pharma and device companies