Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Town Hall: A Candid Discussion About Drivers of Successful DE&I Initiatives—What’s Working, What’s Not, and How We Can Do Better
Adrienne M. Hollander
Assistant General Counsel
American Regent Inc., a Daiichi Sankyo Group Company (Shirley, NY)
John Lewis, Jr.
Shook Hardy & Bacon LLP (Houston, TX)
Rachelle L. Laroche
Assistant General Counsel - Trademarks
Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ)
Let your voice be heard in this unique “open floor” session, designed to give attendees an opportunity to grab the microphone and add to the dialogue on successful DEI initiatives.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Implementing policies and practices that will truly effect change and promote a diverse workplace
- Understanding what specific evidence of diversity in-house legal departments are seeking from outside counsel when vetting and choosing law firms to represent them
- Best practices for evaluating a firm’s efforts in promoting diversity
- How can companies manage and capitalize on generational diversity in the workplace?
- Shifting From Diversity and Inclusion to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – what does equity in the workplace look like?