The ultimate interactive pre-trial, trial, and settlement skills master class for pharma and med device companies and their counsel
From the creators of the annual December Drug and Med conference, that has been the industry’s premier products liability litigation event for the last 22 years, comes its summer companion: Drug and Med Litigation Boot Camp. Take part in this one-of-a-kind, short and to the point demonstration by top litigators in the country of what to do – and not do – when thinking through a case and taking part in a trial and settlement negotiations.
Hone-in your essential pre-trial, trial, and settlement negotiation skills in 2 days by watching top in-house and outside counsel in the country demonstrate:
- Ways to Develop the Company Strategy
- Best Practices on How to Use Motion Practice to Shape the Litigation and Battlefields
- Deposition of the Treating Physician
- Effectively Using Key Case Milestones to Continue to Shape Your Story
- Conducting Voir Dire and Selecting the Right Jury
- How to Craft a Compelling Opening Statement
- How to Make Sure Your Company Story Is in the Record
- Cross Examination of a Science and Regulatory/FDA Expert
- How to Persuade Reluctant Jurors through Well-Crafted Closing Argument
- PLUS a Settlement Master Class on Key Settlement Issues, as addressed by a renowned settlement master
After each segment, hear commentary and feedback from our judges:
Nowhere else will you have an opportunity to come together in the same room with actual litigators (both in-house and outside counsel) and judges for 2 days and have all your questions answered.
At the helm of this one-of-a-kind litigation boot camp, our two distinguished co-chairs will guide you through it all:
Litigation and Legal Compliance at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis IN)
Pepper Hamilton LLP (Philadelphia, PA)
To stay up-to-date with new announcements on speakers and the agenda, please join our mailing list
Venue Information at a Glance
The Bellevue Hotel
200 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. Please contact the hotel directly and mention “ACI’sDrug & Med Litigation Boot Camp” to receive this rate.