Inside the License Application Process in Real Life – and Special Considerations for the 600 Series, License Amendments, and Re- Export Licenses
What is it about?
- Form BIS-748P and the SNAP-R system
- Export Control Reform transition rules affecting EAR licensing
- 600 Series licensing and challenges
- How to draft effective license applications
- BIS requirements and expectations
- Supplemental information required
- Developing data sheets, end-user statements and cover letters
- Preparing supporting documentation
- The approvals process, expected timeline and how to reduce the risk of delay
- Requests for additional information
- How are licensing determinations made by BIS?
- What triggers a Return without Action (RWA)?
- Accepting and implementing conditions
- Process for amending a license
- Re-export licenses and obligations for foreign parties