How to Know if You Need to Sound the Alarm: The Top Ten Red Flags that Can Trigger an Internal Investigation and Voluntary Disclosure
What is it about?
- Overview of the top red flags and irregularities that indicate an internal investigation needs to be conducted
- Developing an investigative plan, and determining internal and external team members
- Documentation collection and review processes inherent to an internal investigation
- Factors to consider for a global organization with multi-national offices and operations
- How does BIS assess voluntary disclosures and what are the key factors in their penalty assessments?