Recent Developments in EU & UK Sanctions and Enforcement and Exploring the Differences in Risk Management and Compliance
Peters & Peters LLP (London, UK)
O’Melveny & Myers LLP (Washington, DC)
Allen & Overy LLP (London, UK)
- Iran, Russia and Cuba: what are the major differences between the US and EU programs with respect to the ‘big three’ sanctioned jurisdictions
- How enforcement authorities work in the EU and what the differing approach means for multinational compliance solutions?
- How are European authorities likely to react to changes across the Atlantic if the Trump administration takes a new direction with respect to sanctions?
- What consequences does Brexit have for the UK’s sanctions programs and what direction is the newly established Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation (OFSI) at the UK Treasury likely to go on enforcement?
- What have been recent legal developments and litigation relating to EU and UK sanctions?