Mastering the Challenges of Implementing of Russia Primary and Secondary Sanctions
What is it about?
This panel will discuss various aspects of the Ukraine-/Russia-related Sanctions, including:
- Compliance challenges highlighted by and experiences under the OFAC designations on April 6, 2018
- The delisting of En+ Group, Rusal and JSC EuroSibEnergo
- Determining what is a “significant transaction” for purposes of the Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act of 2017 (CAATSA) and the Support for the Sovereignty, Integrity, Democracy, and Economic Stability of Ukraine Act of 2014 (SSIDES)
- Compliance challenges for participants in the financial and energy sectors
- What’s ahead – navigating the complexities of potential new designations and potential new sanctions