U.S. Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance
April 2021Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
ACI’s 14th Annual Flagship Conference on U.S. Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance
Over the course of three days, this exciting event boasted the “who’s who” of the sanctions bar from AMEC, BNP Paribas, Boeing, Capital One, Citi, Estée Lauder, Etsy, Ford, Global Foundries, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Medtronic, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, PayPal, Standard Chartered Bank, Western Union and more who shared the insights and analyses required to ensure you are up to date and compliant with the latest economic sanctions restrictions.
The program featured:
- Compliance 2.0: Key Areas to Strengthen Compliance and Meet Increased Regulator Expectations
- Emerging Issues: New Sanctions Developments to Watch and Keep on Your Radar
- Business Strategy: How to Help Your Company Stay Clear of Increasing U.S. and Counter Sanctions
- Screening 2.0: Leveraging Technology to Be More Efficient
Country Specific Guidance on:
- CHINA: New Regulations on Chinese Military Companies and block statute
- IRAN: Will US get back into the JCPOA?
- VENEZUELA: Continued efforts to push for free and fair elections
- CUBA: Will sanctions be relaxed?
2 Workshops covering:
- China Landscape: Staying Compliant with Rapidly Changing Export Controls
- Supply Chains: Meeting Increased Due Diligence Expectations and Mitigating Sanctions Risks for Your Supply Chain