5 Months Into Biden Administration: Sanctions Update and What to Expect
In the wake of a historic U.S. election, join the sanctions community for 90 minutes of critical updates and next steps for what is on the legal and compliance horizon. Hear from leading experts on the anticipated short- and long-term impact of US foreign policy, predictions for sanctions enforcement and the high priories of the Biden Administration. Don’t miss this rapid-fire conversation about the future of economic sanctions.
Key topics will include:
- Anticipated changes to OFAC policies and priorities
- New Players in the Biden Administration
- Iran- Update on the Future of the JCPOA
- Ukraine/Russia- Nord Stream Developments and Cybercrime and Election Interference Designations
- China- Hong Kong Autonomy Act, Executive Order on Chinese Military Companies and Focus on Supply Chains
- Cuba- Potential loosening in Travel, Remittances, and Financial and Business Transactions
- Venezuela- More Focus on Multilateral Pressure and Less on Regime Change
- Turkey- Will There Be New Sanctions?
- Global Magnitsky- Continued Focus on This Globally
Reproducing the webinar either audio or video is not permitted without prior express written consent of American Conference Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.