Now in its 12th year, ACI’s New York Forum on Economic Sanctions, is widely regarded – together with ACI’s flagship Economic Sanctions conference in Washington DC in April – as North America’s largest and most comprehensive conference on economic sanctions, their enforcement and compliance.
The New York Forum on Economic Sanctions convenes a diverse mix of financial institutions, exporters and their advisers to provide practical and timely, country-specific sanctions insights and address how to update sanctions compliance and risk management programs.
Updated for 2021 to incorporate the most significant developments, this program offers interactive analysis on:
- Latest on the highly dynamic Russia/Ukraine sectoral and secondary sanctions
- Unraveling the new developments of Venezuela sanctions
- Iran: current status of JCPOA and increased request for humanitarian licenses
- Practical guidance on OFAC Compliance Guidelines
- Regulatory and Enforcement Trends
- Managing Transportation, Logistics and Insurance Challenges
- Navigating the Intersection of Sanctions and Export Controls
- Understanding and Assessing Secondary Sanctions Risk
- Using Technology to innovate your sanctions compliance program
WHAT PAST ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY
This is the best conference I attend because the topics are relevant, and the speakers are well informed on the topics.
Ability to discuss sanctions issues with peers and get insights on how they implement sanctions requirements.
Accreditation will be sought in those jurisdictions requested by the registrants which have continuing education requirements. This course is identified as non-transitional for the purposes of CLE accreditation. Learn More
Missed Navigating Russia Sanctions Complexities virtual conference in November 2020?
Purchase the recording to unravel the multiple layers of primary and secondary Russia Sanctions and strengthen your analytical decision-making process.PURCHASE RECORDING