OFAC Compliance Program Best Practices
Head, Global Financial Crimes Compliance
T. Rowe Price
Principal Compliance Officer, VP
Bank of the West
Nicole Sayegh Succar
Crowell & Moring LLP
This workshop has been specifically designed for in-house sanctions professionals. Senior level sanctions professionals will engage in dialogue on strengthening their companies’ sanctions compliance programs based on OFAC’s May 2019 guideline and latest enforcement action guidance.
- What is an effective sanctions compliance program?
- Updating your existing compliance program in order to remain compliant
- Effectively making use of key OFAC resources
- Training right and ensuring buy-in at all levels of your organization
- Pressure testing your compliance program for weaknesses and inefficiencies
- Overcoming common pitfalls and breakdowns