Digital, Virtual, and Crypto Currencies: Assessing and Overcoming the Regulatory and Compliance Challenges Relating to Bitcoin and Its Brethren, and Evaluating the Long-Term Viability of Such Currencies
- Market outlook: the different types of virtual and digital currencies from A to Z
- The bitcoin security model
- Non-speculative digital money
- Impact of crypto currencies on the payments landscape
- Assessing the emerging regulatory framework governing digital/virtual currencies
- Determining who is subject to regulation
- Will an overarching federal regulatory framework develop in this space?
- Which federal agencies have already weighed in and what have they said?
- Status of regulatory efforts at the state level