Fiduciary Liability Insurance: Assessing Current Coverage and Future Needs
What is it about?
- Strategic Considerations When Fiduciary Insurance Is Involved
- Assessing your needs and ensuring proper coverage: Key terms and conditions and common coverage disputes; Key exclusions; Insurance issues that arise when service providers (TPAs, record keepers, etc.) are involved
- Typical policy provisions and the issues they raise, and strategic considerations that arise as a result
- Coverage issues under ERISA fiduciary liability insurance
- What’s currently being covered and not covered in fiduciary liability policies? Coverage extensions?
- Indemnification and liability insurance coverage options for ERISA fiduciaries
- ERISA fiduciary liability insurance negotiation, placement and underwriting issues