The premier employment discrimination litigation conference returns for its eighth year, with more in-house counsel client presence and top federal and state jurists who are actively involved in these cases.
The volume of employment discrimination litigation remains on the rise in 2016 as the changes to employment legislation and employment rights & responsibilities continue to be both extensive and significant. In light of the presently growing compensation culture, the recent tendency for employees to be more aware of their rights than ever before, and increased policy targeting by the EEOC, it is obvious that employers and their counsel today cannot afford to be anything less than vigilant.
In response, American Conference Institute is proud to introduce its 8th National Forum on Employment Discrimination Litigation. This conference will provide you with an unparalleled opportunity to convene with expert in-house counsel from: Bank of America, Fannie Mae, Avon, American Capital, Ltd., Equifax, HMS Host, Masco Corporation, Marsh & McLennan Companies, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, The Chemours Company, Ryder System, Chubb, U.S. Bank, Western Union, Hyatt Hotels, Mayo Clinic, Tailored Brands, and more, as well as a faculty of renowned federal and state judges, and leading outside counsel from around the nation, who will provide you with expert advice, insider strategies, and comprehensive updates on:
- Spotlight on Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Gender Expression Discrimination
- Recent Heightened Focus on Pregnancy Discrimination and Pregnancy Accommodations
- Litigating and Defending Retaliation Claims
- Pay Equity and Compensation Discrimination
- Age Discrimination in the Workplace
- Disability and Leaves of Absence: “Non-Traditional” Disabilities, Reasonable Accommodations and Defending Against ADA & FMLA Claims
- Avoiding Discrimination in Company Recruitment and Hiring Practices: Ban the Box, Background Checks and Social Media Tools in the Hiring Process
- Joint Employer Liability in the Employment Discrimination Context
- Economic Damages and Statistical Issues in Employment Discrimination Cases
Register today to ensure your place by calling 888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 877-927-1563 or registering online.