Complex Employment Litigation & Risk Management has been postponed to February 10, 2021.
As industry grapples with unprecedented risk and uncertainty, in-house counsel and private practitioners are set to attend ACI’s Virtual Conference on Complex Employment Litigation & Risk Management.
There is so much on the line. As new, urgent matters continue to pile up, don’t miss your best opportunity to benchmark and ask your most burning questions.
Cheryl D. Orr
Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
A. Craig Cleland
Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart PC
- Practical Guidance on Covid-19: Your Updated Compliance, Risk & Litigation Roadmap
- Resolving “Return to Work” Dilemmas
- The Expected (and Unexpected) Pandemic Litigation Fallout
- How Employers Are Revisiting Litigation Strategies, Costs, and Settlements in the U.S. and Globally
- PAGA Best Practices for Employee vs. Independent Contractor Classification
- Strategies for Addressing Racial, LGBTQ and Gender Bias in the Workplace
- Anonymous Audience Polling & Benchmarking: Toward ensuring a meaningful discussion, audience members will be invited to participate in anonymous, user-friendly polling on sensitive, hot button issues. Polling results will be revealed, allowing for expert analysis, Q & A and unparalleled benchmarking.
- In-House, Defense and Plaintiff Attorney Perspectives
Who Should Attend
- In-House Employment Counsel
- Outside Counsel practicing in the areas of:
- Labor and Employment Law
- Wage and Hour
- Employment Discrimination
- Class Actions
- Human Resources Professionals
- Wage and Hour Insurance Providers