Strategic Guidance for the Most Complex EPLI Claim Coming Across Your Desk
Back by popular demand, ACI’s EPLI conference returns to New York City. Whether you are a claims manager, underwriter, risk manager, in-house or outside counsel, this is your most worthwhile opportunity to network and benchmark strategies with your peers.
New For 2019:
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT: The Top 10 Most Pressing Legal Challenges and Developments Affecting Settlement Decisions, Wrongful Termination Claims, and Tax Liability
- MEDICAL MARIJUANA CLAIMS: Concrete Examples of Successes with Implementing Employee Policies, Procedures and Training
- SEXUAL ORIENTATION CLAIMS: Revisiting the Strength of Your Cases Amid Varying Court Opinions on Title VII
- Advising Your Clients in The Aftermath of Epiq Systems: The Real-World Outlook for Class Action Waivers and Enforceability of Arbitration Agreements
Benchmark and Network with Executives from:
- AXA XL
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dow Jones
- ESIS ProClaim
- Wake Forrest Baptist Medical Center
- Sompo International Insurance
- Starr Companies
- The Hartford
- USI Insurance Services
- W.R. Grace & Co.
- Zurich North America
- And many more!
More Opportunities for Q&A, Networking and Benchmarking:
- Fireside chat with NLRB
- In-House Executive Town Hall
- Insurance Carriers and Brokers Roundtable
- Hypothetical Exercises and Case Studies
What Past Attendees Have to Say:
“Content was good. The speakers and audience were all very knowledgeable,
and I feel I was able to use the conference to expand my network considerably.”
– Claims Consultant, OneBeacon Insurance Group
“Knowledgeable speakers and variety of topics.”
– Shareholder, Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin
Don’t miss your opportunity to save – register now to take advantage of our best pricing option!