Strategic Guidance for the Most Complex EPLI Claim Coming Across Your Desk
Back by popular demand, ACI’s EPLI conference returns to New York City. Whether you are a claims manager, underwriter, risk manager, in-house or outside counsel, this is your most worthwhile opportunity to network and benchmark strategies with your peers.
Every year, our program includes enhanced industry perspectives and account for new developments, strategies and industry trends.
Popular Sessions from previous years:
- Sexual Harassment Claims: How Industry and Outside Counsel are Now Approaching Settlements, Wrongful Termination Claims, and Tax Liability
- Medical Marijuana Claims: Concrete Examples of The Most Effective Employee Policies, Procedures and Training
- Sexual Orientation & Title VII: How Varying Court Opinions Affect the Scope of Potential Exposure
- Class Action Waivers and Enforceability of Arbitration Agreements: How The Aftermath of Epiq Systems Affects the Strength of Your Case
- Insurance Carrier and Broker Insights on the Latest EPL Claim Trends, How Today’s Workplace Risks are Affecting Distinctions in Policies, the Latest Underwriting Considerations and Challenges, and Strategies for Controlling Costs of EPLI Products
- Preparing for What’s Going on in Your Own Backyard: Examining the Latest State and Local Regulations Currently Driving EPLI Claims
- Privacy in the E-Workplace: What Employers Need to Know to Avoid Litigation and Ensure Proper Coverage for the Most Common Situations Leading to Workplace Privacy Lawsuits
- Avoiding Claims of LGBT Discrimination in the Workplace: Examining Recent Cases and the Latest EEOC and State-Level Activity Impacting Transgender and Sexual Orientation Discrimination Claims
- The ABCs of Litigating an EPL Claim: Developing Key Strategies for Successful Litigation from Summons to Summation
Our conference faculty, comprised of the “who’s who” of EPLI thought leadership, will make sure you are prepared to prevent, manage and defend against the increasing number of employment practices liability claims being filed today.
Who You Will Meet:
- Claims Counsel
- Employment Counsel
- Product Managers
- Risk Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Labor and Employment
- Employment Discrimination
- Class Actions