Heightening Boardroom Diversity and Inclusion: Legal, Investment and Reputational Issues that Are on the Line
Doreen E. Lilienfeld
Partner, Global Governance and Advisory Practice Leader
Shearman & Sterling
Global Head of Corporate Governance and Sustainable Finance
S&P Global Ratings
Learn about the latest in boardroom diversity through the lens of recent rulings, trends, and an evolving boardroom D&I landscape.
- Developing strategies to integrate non-U.S. corporate group members into U.S.-led boardroom DE&I initiatives
- The tech sector’s diversity imperative: Impact of the SEC approval of NASDAQ’s Board Diversity Proposals Rules and Board Diversity Matrix
- Will the NYSE follow suit?
- Comparing and contrasting state-level approaches around boardroom diversity rules, including California’s SB 826 and AB 979
- Institutional investors as a driving force behind board diversity disclosures
- Data privacy risks around collecting board across jurisdictions