Employment Practices Liability Insurance
January 2022Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The 30th annual Employment Practices Liability Insurance conference took place January 25-26, 2022. Our outstanding faculty share insights on the most compelling topics impacting their daily lives and practices. See a snapshot of the event below then purchase the recording to watch at your convenience.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani LLP
John W. Hamlin, Esq.
Chief Counsel, Employment, Benefits and Governance
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Keith E. Sonderling
Lisa Parlato LeDonne
Vice President and General Counsel Data Privacy/Chief Privacy Officer and Chief Labor & Employment Counsel
General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Assistant General Counsel
Executive Senior Counsel, Compliance, Litigation and Labor & Employment
GE Current, a Daintree Company
- Back to the Office Dilemmas: How Employers and Insurers are Addressing Evolving Risks Around Vaccine Discrimination and Retaliation Claims
- The Risk-Benefit equation for Remote Work: New Considerations for Job Performance Tracking, Disability and Harassment Claims, and Cyber/Data Protection
- State of the EPLI Market: Insurance Carriers and Brokers Discuss the Impact of Biden Administration Priorities, the Pandemic and the Anticipated Rise in Claims
- Heightening Boardroom Diversity and Inclusion: Legal, Investment and Reputational Issues that Are on the Line
- “The Great Resignation”: A New Blueprint for Drafting, Updating and Enforcement amid Unprecedented Office Turnover Use & Enforcement of Post-Employment Restrictive Covenants
Look at our 2022 conference agenda to discover the informative topics discussed at this event.