Goodbye Chicago, Hello New York! American Conference Institute is excited to announce that our traditionally 2-part (NY/Chicago) ERISA Litigation conference series is being combined into one Annual Fall ERISA Mega Event taking place November 2 – 3, 2017 in New York City. This combined program will now be your one and only chance until Fall of 2018 to gain all of the essential ERISA litigation updates and strategies necessary for your practice. Don’t be left out of the conversation!
The latest round of ERISA claims and class actions are more complex than ever and the stakes involved for all parties are exceptionally high. There are huge variations in the types of cases that are arising, as well as substantive differences involved in defending against the various claims. In addition, the best plaintiff attorneys are involved in the cases. Throw in the current ERISA “environment” (including growing ranks of retirement-age demographic) and it’s entirely evident that in defending and managing these complex claims, counsel for companies, plan fiduciaries, sponsors, administrators, advisors and insurers face a distinct uphill battle.
Now, more than ever, there is simply no room for error in litigating these claims. In response, American Conference Institute is proud to introduce the 15th installment of the only ERISA Litigation conference that goes extra mile and brings you the highest level judicial insights and maximum networking opportunities with in-house industry experts.
New In-House Perspectives From:
- BNY Mellon
- C & S Wholesale Grocers
- CEC Entertainment, Inc.
- Legal & General America
- Peabody Energy Corporation
- AXIS Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Con Edison
- Fidelity Investments
- Guardian Life Insurance
Wiley Y. Daniel
Janis Graham Jack,
Mark R. Hornak
Richard W. Story
Robert B. Collings
Leading In-House Counsel, Top Litigators from the Plaintiffs’ and Defense Bar, and Renowned Jurists willProvide Insights and Up-to-the-Minute Information on:
- University Fee Litigation: The Latest Wave of 403(b) Plan Claims
- The Supreme Court’s Church Plan Decision: Advocate Health Care v. Stapleton and Its Implications
- Fiduciary Investment Litigation: 401(k) / Excessive Fee Claims, Proprietary Fund Cases and Other Investment Vehicle Challenges
- ESOP Litigation: Valuation & Disclosure Claims and the Aftermath of Dudenhoeffer
- Individual Benefit Claim Challenges: Discretionary Clauses, Venue Selection, Statute of Limitations and Preemption
- New Remedies: Relief Under ERISA 502(a)(3) and Equitable Relief Post-Montanile
- Healthcare Related ERISA Litigation: Medical Provider Claims and Litigation Arising from ERISA and ACA
- ERISA Class Action Avoidance: Instituting Class Action Waivers and Mandatory Arbitration of Benefits Disputes
- Insurance: Assessing Current Coverage and Future Needs
This event will fill up quickly, so register now by calling 1-888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563, or registering online.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Tel: 212-352-3220 x5260
For media partnership inquires please contact:
Tel: 1-212-352-3220 ext. 5224
For event contact details please contact:
Tel: 212.352.3220 ext. 5534
The Park Lane Hotel New York
36 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. Please contact the hotel directly and mention the “ACI ERISA Litigation” conference to receive this rate.
Room Rate: $299.00+tax & hotel fees
Room Rate Cut off: October 18th, 2017