The premier ERISA litigation conference’s EAST Coast installment, led by an unparalleled faculty of in-house counsel, federal judges, and the top outside counsel plaintiff and defense litigators and firms.
The latest round of ERISA claims and class actions are more complex than ever and the stakes involved for all parties are exceptionally high. There are huge variations in the types of cases that are arising, as well as substantive differences involved in defending against and managing the various claims. In addition, the best plaintiff attorneys are involved in the cases. Throw in the current ERISA “environment” (including growing ranks of retirementage demographic) and it’s entirely evident that in defending and managing these complex claims, counsel for companies, plan fiduciaries, sponsors, administrators, advisors and insurers face a distinct uphill battle.
Now, more than ever, there is simply no room for error in litigating these claims. In response, American Conference Institute is proud to introduce the 13th installment of the only ERISA Litigation conference that goes the extra mile and brings you the highest level judicial insights and maximum networking opportunities with in-house industry experts.
In addition to unparalleled networking opportunities, ACI’s 13th ERISA Litigation will provide attendees with the latest insights and expert advice from our exceptional faculty including on:
- Defined Benefit Plan Litigation and the Impact of Spokeo
- The ERISA Preemption Clause and Gobeille
- REMEDIES: Appropriate Equitable Relief Under ERISA After Montanile
- Fiduciary Investment Litigation: Employer Stock, 401(k) Fee Cases, Stable Value Cases, and Settlement Practices
- Working With Independent Fiduciaries to Protect Participants and Reduce Risk
- Regulatory Roundtable: DOL, IRS/Treasury, EEOC and PBGC Developments
- The Battle Over Discretionary Clauses
- Church Plan Litigation and the Kaplan Decision
- Claims Against Service Providers
- Medical Provider Claims: Assignment, Standing and Penalties
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Ethics and The Fiduciary Exception to Attorney- Client Privilege
This event will fill up quickly, so register now by calling 1-888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563, or registering online.
Venue & Accommodation
Park Lane Hotel New York
36 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019
1-800-221-4982 or 212-824-3147
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. To book a room at the discounted rate please contact the hotel directly and mention “ACI - Erisa” conference or you can book a room online using the reservation link provided below.