CONFERENCE FORMAT CHANGE
We’re Going Virtual!
Due to social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, ACI’s 18th National Forum on ERISA Litigation has changed format from a live, in-person event to an interactive, virtual conference.
The conference will follow a similar schedule and agenda as originally planned.
There has never been a more critical time to “compare notes” with leading practitioners on how to prevent, manage and defend against rising, costly ERISA claims.
Regarded as the most comprehensive, practical event of its kind, benefit from the latest strategies for yielding favorable ERISA litigation outcomes in the wake of Covid-19. Gain best practices for your everyday work, and ensure that you are up-to-speed on the nuances of regulatory and case law developments.
- SUPREME COURT LITIGATOR ROUNDTABLE: Dissecting Recent, Winning Arguments and the Impact on Upcoming Litigation Outcomes
- View from the Client: Perspectives on the Unexpected, Long-Term Implications of COVID-19 on ERISA Litigation and Employment-Related Risk Factors
- The Rise in Arbitration for ERISA Cases: Dissecting the Winning Arguments in Recent Ninth Circuit Cases- and The Impact on Class Waivers and Arbitration Clauses
- COBRA ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION: Leading Practitioners Share Experiences with Soaring COBRA Notices and Class Actions in the Wake of COVID-10
- NEW –The Grey Areas of Sick-Leave Claims: Perspectives on Applying Emergency Legislative and Fiduciary Requirements, and DOL Guidance Affecting ERISA
- Cyber Theft and Data Privacy In the Context of Arbitration, Mediation and Participant Information
WHAT PAST ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY
Excellent speakers, very informative!
Sophisticated analysis of complex ERISA trends.
Very interesting topics
Speakers are very knowledgeable about their subjects. Very well done overall.
Great technical and topical information.