Take a Deep Dive to Master the Essentials
ACI’s highly anticipated Proficiency Series provides true immersion in the EAR with the objective of becoming proficient in four weeks.
Your One Month to Proficiency
- Four Weeks – Two sessions weekly
- Five in-depth modules
- 28 hours of professional development
- Four hands on, practical sessions
- Access to recorded sessions for future reference
- Build you “Brain Trust”, sounding boards, and global network
- Substantive Resource materials for your daily work
- Certificate of completion and CLE Credits
- Schedule permits attendance in all time zones
Provides in-depth, practical knowledge and experience that I will be able to take back to improve our processes and program.
I had fun and it was nice to engage with others in the field who are having similar challenges. It was a great session. I plan to dial in to future sessions.
Already the first module was a great opportunity to get to work with seasoned trade compliance professionals in an in-depth discussion of very complex trade compliance subjects with the upcoming generation of trade compliance leaders. The presentations were challenging and the very thought-provoking questions from the audience were even more so. All in all, it was an excellent way to spend an afternoon.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Export Compliance Specialists, Coordinators and Administrators
Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers of:
International Trade Compliance
General Counsel’s Office
Vice President, Legal Affairs/ Operations
International Trade Counsel
Export Controls Counsel and Export Controls Consultants