ACI is excited to announce that the 2nd Edition of ACI’s Practical Guide to Data Analytics will be taking place on December 3rd–in person!
There has never been a more critical time to join your peers. While other events only scratch the surface, each segment of this agenda will include a pragmatic, “how to” component.
Join real-world discussions, including:
- Defining Your Risk Profile and Cross-Functional Team: Achieving effective, data-driven compliance, monitoring and investigations
- Data Acquisition and Dashboards: Accessing and capturing clean, high-value data across disparate systems and data sources
- Your Data Governance Action Plan: Utilizing risk scoring and fine-tuning internal policies to address red flags and handle the exception processes
- Leveraging AI and Machine Learning: Optimizing algorithms to improve predictive capabilities and compliance monitoring
A Must-Attend Event For
- Chief Compliance Officers
- General Counsel
- Chief Legal Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Data Officers
- Chief Ethics Officers
VPs/ Directors/Managers of:
- Analytics & Monitoring
- Ethics & Compliance
- Internal Audit/Forensics
- Compliance Monitoring
C5 Safety and Registration Information
FCPA Data Analytics Conference
Check out our Global Portfolio of
Anti-Corruption and FCPA events!
Share a “War Story” or practical tip
with the compliance community!
Apply to speak at an FCPA / Anti-Corruption Conference