American Conference Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Course objective: Update on the FCPA, and applicable processes and procedures to prevent inappropriate payments and detect transactional risk.
- How to Define Your Risk Profile and Cross-Functional Team to Achieve Effective, Data-Driven Compliance and Monitoring
- Data Acquisition: Accessing and Capturing the Highest Value Data Across Disparate Systems and Data Sources
- The Unwritten Lessons for Investigations: How Companies and Outside Counsel are Now Leveraging Analytics, AI and Machine Learning
- Data Governance: How to Address Red Flags, Conduct Risk Scoring, Fine-Tune Policies and Handle the Exception Processes
- Leveraging AI and Machine Learning to Optimize Algorithms, Predictive Capabilities and Compliance Monitoring
- AI & Ethics: Effective Implementation of an Ethical AI Framework and Code of Conduct
There are no pre-requisites and advance preparation is not required to attend this conference.
Field of Study: Business Law
Level of knowledge: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None
Who should attend: Chief Compliance Officers, General Counsel, Chief Legal Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Chief Data Officers. VPs/Directors/Managers of Anti-corruption/Anti-Bribery, Analytics & Monitoring, Ethics & Compliance, Third Party Management, Legal/Litigation.
Teaching Method: Group-Live presented online due to COVID-19.
Delivery method: Group-Live presented online due to COVID-19.
Participants will earn up to 8.0 CPE credits.
To be awarded full credits, you must actively participate in activities (such as polling) and submit the verification codes presented in the chat.
For more information and to submit your CPE request visit: https://www.americanconference.com/accreditation-instructions-for-virtual-attendance/#CPE
Refunds and Cancellations: Requests for refunds must be received in writing by July 9, 2021 and will be subject to a cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted after July 9, 2021. For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 1-888-224-2480.