Where local FCPA industry meets to discuss global legal and compliance issuesThe 13th annual FCPA Houston Forum has become the premier anti-corruption compliance event for local industry due the caliber of expert speakers, seniority of delegates and complexity of legal and compliance issues discussed.
This conference allows you to network with peers and benchmark your compliance program in today’s fragile, risk-prone global economic environment.
Meet and Benchmark with New Speakers from:
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Odebrecht, Engenharia & Construção
- BHP Billiton
- MHI Shared Services America
- National Oilwell Varco
- The AES Corporation
- Hercules Offshore
- Hess Corp.
- Oxbow Carbon
- SBM Offshore
- Zimmer Biomet
- …and more!
New Discussions for 2019:
- Real-Time Updates on U.S. Enforcement Priorities post-U.S. v. Hoskins
- How Multi-Jurisdictional Investigations are Now Unfolding in Practice
- Compliance on a Budget: Deciding Where to Spend and How to Get Board-Level Buy-In
- Managing the Convergence of FCPA and Sanctions Due Diligence
- Operationalizing Contract Terms and Addressing Indemnities Risks: Concrete Examples
- Latin America Compliance Strategy: Pros and cons of a regional vs. country-specific approach
- Energy Reform in Mexico: Opportunities and Risks to Flag Now
- Consortia and M&A: Aligning Compliance and Business Goals when Private Equity is Involved